APOSTOLIC FAITH BIBLE INSTITUTE
Equipping The Saints For Their God – Given Destiny
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.” 2 Timothy 2: 15
Welcome to the AFBI – School Of Ministry, a present truth Apostolic and Prophetic ministry which teaches (through personal mentoring and impartation), trains, develops (Eph. 4:13), and activates the Believers everywhere for the fulfillment of their purpose and destiny in Christ. This School has a divine assignment to saturate the nations with the administration of the Kingdom through governmental impact of the leaders and nationals in many nations; equipping others by recognizing, raising, and releasing seasoned, proven, mature, valid and fruitful ministry in the body of Christ.
The School is an apostolic ministry to the body of Christ. We preach and teach the Gospel of the Kingdom with signs following. Rev. Dr. Sam Kurian Thomas and the Apostolic Team are going to the nations to pioneer new assemblies, schools and establish proper levels of leadership and eldership in Kingdom Ministry abroad through the International Fellowship of Apostolic Faith Ministers (IFAFM). This ministry is established and understood through relationship. Here, as ministry is given, fatherly leadership (without taking away the fatherhood of God) is one of the hallmarks of bringing stability to this new generation of people that are coming forth to impact the Nations through apostolic rebirth, rebuilding and reformation. Therefore, AFBI/IFAFM declares that a new breed, a new generation of Believers of the End Times are coming forth to bring a mighty release to the Nations through mighty demonstration of the Spirit and the anointed ministry of the Word. For both are essential to bring governmental reformation to what is prophetically deemed as the ‘ENDTIME GENERATION.’ The School will equip the ‘ordinary’ believer. The ministry of the believer must never be depreciated. It will become the greatest and strongest ministry and will be used more than any other ministry in the End Times. The AFBI – School of Ministry is a body ministry equipping the Believers to become true Ambassadors of the Kingdom on the Earth, bringing revival, rivers of life, restoration, reconciliation, reconstruction, renewal, reformation, release and rule and reign of the Lord Jesus Christ to the eternal purpose of God; and drawing people everywhere into an intimate and mutual abiding relationship with the Heavenly Father through His Son, Jesus Christ.
APOSTOLIC FAITH BIBLE INSTITUTE
DIPLOMA IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRY
THE TRAINING is designed to impart the following:
- A deep, personal relationship with the Lord.
- A sensitivity to the Holy Spirit and the ability to know His voice and leadings.
- A solid foundational understanding of basic Christian doctrines (Doctrines of the Apostolic Faith).
- An in-depth knowledge and love for the Word of God.
- The knowledge of and use of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- The vision and character required for the Christian leadership.
- An understanding and commitment to God’s purpose for the local church.
- Managing the Ministry and the Local Church
- Discipleship One
- Reviving The Local Church
- Understanding Biblical Worldview
- The Teachings of Jesus Christ I
- The Holy Spirit, His Person, Workings & Gifts
- Biblical Leadership
- Prayer / Intercession / Fasting
- Preach with Confidence (Preparing and delivering Bible messages)
- Metamorphosis of a Christian
- Bible study – New Testament
- Discipleship – Two
- The Triumphant Church
- Teachings of Jesus Christ – II
- Understanding the Kingdom of God
- Spiritual Warfare: Deliverance
- Healing: Spirit and Soul
- Healing: Body
- The Prophetic Ministry
- Bible Study – Old Testament
- Biblical Prophecy: End Times
- Discipleship – Three
- Bible Study I-IV
- Teachings of Jesus Christ III
- The Book of Acts
- Power Evangelism
- Supernatural Faith
- Church Planting
- Praise & Worship
- Ministry Ethics
- Developing Character
Courses of Study
There are three semesters.
Each semester has ten (10) courses with twelve (12) hours of study in each course.
Total: 120 hours of study for each semester.
Each course earns two (2) credits.
Enrollment / Registration – RM50/- (One Time)
Tuition – Free (freewill offering may be given)
Course Fees – Diploma in Ministry (RM 480/-). Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry (RM960/-)
All fees due must be paid before Commencement of each course. (Or RM 120/- x 4 = 480/-)
Every Tuesday & Thursday at 7.30 – 9.30 pm
GO OUT IN POWER!